Designs by Baerreis
Dew Drop Style Hair Fork - Three Prong Choice ListingDesigns by Baerreis
The dew drop style hair fork has three prongs. It is a workhorse - very functional hair comb. We carve each one as it is ordered one at a time in our southern Appalachian mountain studio/workshop. Martha and Phil have been making beautiful hair accessories for many many years.
- You can choose the functional length of your hair fork.
- The dew drop is about 2.25 inches wide.
- The space between the prongs ranges from about 1/4 to 3/16 inch at the narrowest to about 1/2 inch at the widest opening.
- The grain will vary from the photo as your fork will be made to order
- Each piece is carefully rounded and smoothed.
- it will securely hold your hair -
Phil & Martha start with a sketch and design their hair accessories with you in mind. They start with raw lumber, then draw the fork on it. Then they cut the basic shape of fork on their scroll saw, and using knives and sandpaper, finish the fork to make it soft and smooth. They finish it with their personal blend of oils and waxes to make it water resistant and preserve the wood. Then they sign it, and package it with a velour bag for storage.
- hair type:
- normal, curly