- Working from his studio in western NC, Phil this made this beautiful and functional box from natural sustainably grown Appalachian black walnut.
- He made African blackwood buttons as pulls.
- The box has four drawers which are appropriate for holding cufflinks, bracelets, earrings or other small treasures.
- The Owen is his original design and one he repeats in two sizes this is the smaller one.
- He draws the box on select prepared wood, then cuts it on his bandsaw.
- We use our proprietary blend of oils and waxes to give it a fine traditional finish.
- It is approximately 5″wide x 7"tall x 4"deep
- We line the drawers with removable brown felt,
- ...then sign and date it with the wood species engraved on the bottom
- It is ready for giving as a gift, as it is packaged in a gift box with a fabric ribbon and care instructions
Owen Style Box Walnut w.39
Wood Art by Baerreis
(You save )
- Free Shipping
- band saw box design: