Sweetie was a wonderful cat with attitude - she loved to lounge in the warm sunny windows where we kept our geraniums and more than once emerged stretching a fine hello with blossoms on her head.. She was a rescue and had a good life with us - Lis captured her attitude in this miniature painting which is the image on this small flat art pocket/purse mirror.. We include a velour pouch and a certificate attributing the artist
- Art print of Sweetie and geraniums by Elisabeth Baerreis
- It is small enough to fit in your pocket at 2.25" in diameter.
- Carry it in your evening bag or purse to check your lipstick
- Great as an add on gift or small token gift for teacher
- Velour bag included - packaged ready for gifting
- The print is done on acid-free paper with quality fade-resistant inks.
- The images used in our pocket mirrors, buttons, and magnets are derived from our original paintings, drawings, collages, digital art, and photographs.
Accessible Art – Art. We have a lot of it.
The mirrors fit into an evening bag or slip into a pocket. Button and Magnet collectors love the unique, often whimsical images, reflective of the Southern Smoky Mountains. They make awesome party favors, teacher gifts, stocking stuffers or “thinking about you” gifts.. They are an excellent addition to any gift basket.
Collect them or give them as gifts – they are fun and affordable! Choose Pocket Mirror, Button or Magnet