- Working from his studio in western NC, Phil this made this beautiful and functional box from Appalachian cherry wood.
- He made Gabon ebony rays as pulls.
- The box has five drawers which are appropriate for holding cufflinks, bracelets, earrings or other small treasures.
- Two of the drawers have lift out trays
- He draws the box, then cuts it on his bandsaw.
- It is approximately 8″wide x 6.25″tall x 3.25"deep
- The box has a hand-rubbed oil finish using our traditional proprietary blend of oils and waxes.
- We line the drawers with removable brown felt.
- ...then sign and date it with the wood species engraved on the bottom
- It is ready for giving as a gift, as it is packaged in a gift box with a fabric ribbon and care instructions
Sunrise Box with Ebony Pulls w.30 SOLD
Wood Art by Baerreis
(You save )
- Ships next business day
- Free Shipping
- band saw box design: